Friday 9 February 2007

Snow!!

As I'm sure you can gather from the title it's rather snowy here. I'm such a kid I love snow, not that I feel the need to go sledging or build a snowman anymore, but it just makes everything look nice.  Showed Kai it earlier, I don't think that he was too impressed though!


It might have had something to do with the outfit I made him wear, it's a wee bit big for him at the  moment!

I'm sure he'll grow into it soon though!
After all my worry of last week, I'm feeling much better now.  I was feeling better anyway, but after I took him to be weighed on Tuesday and he'd gone up to 13lb 5oz I felt so relieved!  To top it all, I was playing with him later that day and he rolled over from his front to his back.  I kept putting him on his front just to make sure that it wasn't a fluke, but he managed it again!  My little man! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment