Saturday 10 March 2007

Everything changes....

Well it's been a while since I've been on here, but many things have changed since then.  Kai has started weaning, which is great fun, although I cannot fill him!! How do I know when to stop feeding him, he certainly shows no signs of having had enough!! At least he's actually beginning to put some weight on now though!
I've also got a new job, well I will have two new jobs shortly, but one is definitely on the way.  Tired of my old 'life' as a concrete sales person I decided that if I HAVE to work (I want to be a stay at home Mum!!) then at least I should do something that I enjoy, so I am now going to go back to my old tour guide job at Marstons and work at Shugborough Hall, tour guiding and dressing up in period costume.  How exciting.  It's casual too, just as and when they need me, so I can spend as much time as possible with Kai.  I start properly next week.
Kai is trying his hardest to sit up and move around.  If I put him in a sitting position he will sometimes stay for a few minutes, other times I have to hold his hand, although more for balance than anything.  I'm so impatient, I want him to do it now, but I know that I will miss him being small as he gets bigger, I already can't believe how much he has changed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment